Micro Mini Competitive
Dancers that register for the Micro Mini Competitive Program will train in Ballet and tap for 1.5 hours each week. The Mini Competitive Program will compete at 2 local competitions each year. Dancers that are interested in joining our Micro Mini Competitive Team require no previous dance training.
This program is available for dancers age 4 - 5.
If you register for our Mini Competitive Program, this is what to expect:
- · Ballet and Tap classes are mandatory
- · 2 local competitions in April & May
- · 2 competitive routines (Ballet & Tap)
- · Costume fees: 2 costume rental fees at $55.00/competition routine
- · All dancers will require a LimeLitez Team Wear jacket
Ballet Class & Dance Choreography – 45 Minutes
Tap Class & Dance Choreography – 45 Minutes
Optional Non-Competitive Acro Class – 45 Minutes