Dancers that register for the Mini Competitive Program will train in Ballet, Jazz, and Tap for 3 hours each week. The Mini Competitive Program will compete at 4 competitions each year. Dancers that are interested in joining our Mini Competitive Team should have previous dance training.
This program is available for dancers age 4.5 – 7.
If you register for our Mini Competitive Program, this is what to expect:
- · All Ballet, Jazz and Tap classes are mandatory
- · Option to take a 45 minute Acro class
- · 4 mandatory competitions in April & May
- · 3 mandatory competitive routines (Ballet, Jazz, Tap)
- · Entry fees for competitions are extra and will be due October 1
- · Costume fees: 3 costume rental fees at $55.00/competition routine for a total of $165.00 due upon registration
- · Dancers will have an opportunity to do a Solo, Duet, or Trio at the teachers’ discretion. Additional fees will apply
- · All dancers will require a LimeLitez Team Wear jacket
2 Ballet Classes & Ballet Dance Choreography – 1.5 Hours
Jazz Class & Dance Choreography – 45 Minutes
Tap Class & Dance Choreography – 45 Minutes
Optional Non-Competitive Acro Class – 45 Minutes